November, 19 2019
CBCC Global Research is proud Gold Sponsor of DIA India Medical Devices Conference 2019
Date: 5 – 6 December 2019
Venue: Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon, India
Key topics for the event:
• The Impact of MDRs and The Way Forward for Medical Devices in India
• Application of Latest Technologies in Device Design Development
• Determining Preclinical Development Needs: Mechanical, Animal and Biocompatibility Studies (ISO 10993)
• Clinical Evaluation and Investigation for Devices
• Implementing Iso 13485, MedDev 2.12.2 And 21 CFR 820 / 803 Requirements
• Use of Medical Device in An Off-Label Indication – Boon in Disguise?
• Health Economics and Health Technology Assessment in Medical Device Environment
About CBCC Global Research
At CBCC Global Research, we are accelerating medical therapy development by providing high quality, affordable and innovative solutions.
We provide strategic solutions for all phases of clinical trials through efficient delivery of services for the flawless execution of projects, on time – every time.
We are committed to achieving excellence in all research projects by ensuring scientific validity, data integrity and compliance with the latest regulatory guidelines, thus striving to be a leading global clinical research organization (CRO).